By visiting our website with your internet browser set to accept cookies, this tells us that you want to use our website and that you consent to the use of our cookies and other technologies.What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites use to remember information about you. They’re stored on your computer and can only be accessed by the website that created them or your web browser.Cookies and browser settings
It is possible to change the cookie settings of your browser to allow or block cookies depending on your preference. We’ve put together some instructions on how to do is in some of the most popular browsers:
- Click the Tools/Preferences menu.
- Select Options and/or click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab
- Click Content settings in the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Make your selection from the options listed depending on which cookies you’d like to block/allow.
The names of some menu items/settings my differ between the PC and Mac version of Google Chrome.
- Click Tools > Options (or Firefox > Preferences on Mac).
- Click Privacy in the top panel
- Check or uncheck the box next to ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to enable cookies.
- Click OK.
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Internet Options icon.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Select ‘Override automatic cookie handling’ under the ‘Cookies’ section in the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Select the ‘Accept’ or ‘Prompt’ option under ‘First-party Cookies.’
- Select the ‘Accept’ or ‘Prompt’ option under ‘Third-party Cookies.’ (If you select the ‘Prompt’ option, you’ll be asked for approval every time a website attempts to send you a cookie.)
- In the Internet Options window, click OK to exit.
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Security in the top panel.
- Under ‘Accept Cookies’ select Only from sites you navigate to.